I don't meant to be mean.. I did that out of frustration..
It really pissed me off when you told me that you've been tolerating many things towards me.. Which you claimed that I should know.. But sorry, I don't.. I did nothing..
I cried when I received my stuffs from your bro & girl.. Cos it means.. The end.. I looked into the box.. & I felt hurt.. In another way, I felt right to let you go..
1) Saw the dream catcher I bought years ago.. You had bad dreams & I hope those will be gone.. Written on the package, remember to hang it.. hope it will bless you.. But still, its in its original packing.. (I'll use it to catch my own nightmares..)
2) Saw the box of magic.. When I saw this at carrefour, I got it for you.. Cos u love magic tricks.. When I opened the box, the cards are still in their plastic bags.. Its as good as new.. Its no fun for you at all.. (Glad my little bro jus told me that he'll learn n trick me.. )
3) The book of photos.. (It took me hell lots of efforts..)
4) My PSP.. (I have to take this back.. Simply, it's a present from my bros..)
5) My rollerblades.. (I'll have to find new kakis to fell with me.. haha..)
6) A fake marriage cert I did years ago.. (Why in the hell I waste time to do a piece of junk..)
Actually, you can dump everything away for me.. I only want back my PSP..
Looking at all these, thinking back.. it made me wonder.. How deep is the love? & I realised.. After so much effort I've put in, he just have to love me cos I'm good to him.. Stupid me..
Never did I tell anyone, anything.. Nv did I drop a tear in front of my friends nor family.. I'll only cry to sleep.. I'll only cry when I'm bathing.. I'll only cry when I'm alone.. I may seem strong.. Yeah, seem.. OK, I just hate to look weak..
Since her appearance.. I just don't feel secure anymore.. I dun deny that I invaded ur privacy.. You hate this, but, still I checked your phone.. True, what you dun want me to see, you can always delete it away.. & you always did.. Your msgs nv tally.. I dare to say that I dun trust u.. At all.. I just couldn't understand why.. When I told you to stop contacting her, you told me she's jus a friend.. I did tell you.. She's no longer just a friend.. & you'll go yelling at me.. Fine.. Bless you 2 then..
Somethings I have to thank him.. He made me realised that I've actually saved some money.. Thanks for pushing me to get my class 3.. If not, I don't think I'll ever want to get it.. Thanks for encouraging me for my class 2b.. If not, I would have given up.. Thanks for having the thought of wanting to live with me.. Thanks for wanting to buy a car for me.. Thank you~
I do miss his little sis.. his mummi.. his grandmother.. hm.. yy..
One thing I find it funny.. Her shoutout always says that they're moving super fast forward now.. Haha.. Need to move so fast ma? Can't they jus simply enjoy slowly? Take your farking own sweet time lar.. =X Careful.. Don't bump into an accident ah.. =P
Should I delete this blog? But, I can't bear to do it (For certain posts)..
Anyway, its time to move on.. Its time to leave everything behind.. =)
All I wanna do is find a way back into love~